 Administrative / General / 13470
Re: lowering noise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:07:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

   Questions? bring them to an admin newsgroup.

I have a question - and it echos Frank’s post that went unanswered/ignored. What was done to the people who baited and flamed? To me thier actions were far worse than Eric’s. It seems that the trolls, baiters and flamers got away scott free. And I think that it shows that acting like that is ok and accepted, and that is a shame.

Mark
Lugnet Member 1634