Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 03:06:30 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:H3oHsJ.58F@lugnet.com...

Unforunately and predictably, it has come to my attention that I will be • unable
to play on Saturday, the 19th.  I therefore wanted to solicit feedback on
whether another day around there might work for people as well:

- Sunday, the 20th
- Saturday, the 26th
- Sunday, the 27th

Oh Shaun, Shaun, Shaun. It looks like I can manage any of those days...and
for the record, it looks like I could manage Nov 2nd or 3rd (Sat & Sun) as
well. I'm flexible, if other people are (besides, I could use the time to
build more things).

- Joe