Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:47:36 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:H3Fy4p.5Bo@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Shaun's (and Travis') heroes were just telling me how lonely they are
hanging out on the Web site all by themselves.

Hearing the call of loneliness, a new hero comes to the rescue!

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/RamMan.jpg

<snip>

Oh, and Joe, if this is way too powerful (he'll likely kill anyone he rams
into, possibly even himself in the process), I can tone him down a bit
damage wise. He'll probably get in 2 attacks (maybe 3) in the game, then • be
too stupid to be reliable. Well, ok, if he gets a bad roll, he might just
end up attacking the nearest thing instead of the enemy... So, probably • more
attacks :)

Cool! I'll get him up on the site this weekend...I'll also let you know if
he's too powerful, but I'm liking him!

My initial reaction is that with that kind of damage, even with your
modified rules, I suspect he's almost always going to kill whoever he hits.
Perhaps, there's a way to make his aiming less accurate (in other words,
treat him like a weapon)? This way, he stays pretty deadly, but targets have
a fighting chance of not being hit...and just think of all those poor, poor
buildings!

- Joe