Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:23:44 GMT

"Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message
news:H3FIDA.EG8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
<snip>
Since no one has said they have a conflict with October 19, that's the • date!
Also, Jonathan has, once again, graciously volunteered his place. As for • the
time, 10:00am sounds good...it's probably going to take a while to set up • as
always.

Speaking of which, is anyone building 'things' for the game...this is • rather
important.

Would anyone be interested in coming over to build a city next weekend.  I
should have a good number of bricks that we can use and maybe more if • anyone
has seen the new creator tubs for sale.

I'd be up for this. The 12th is bad for me, but it looks like the 13th is
open. I *might* be able to do the 11th in the evening...I'll keep you
posted.

Shaun's (and Travis') heroes were just telling me how lonely they are
hanging out on the Web site all by themselves. Do you want to give • Dervish
some sort of social complex? IguanaMon already has one. And • Muncho...well,
there's just no telling what Muncho is thinking - but in his heart, I • know
he's just waiting for some company. How about it?

Sorry for the delay, I'm still trying to figure out the points for an
asbestos suit.  :-)

Careful, I'll make you roll against the Ker-Cancer table every turn...

- Joe