Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
A few updates...

[snip]

So far the definites are:
Jonathan
Shaun
Dave
Travis
The want to, but we'll see:
Jorge
Eric J.

I know there are more of you out there...

Do we have a definite date set for this yet?  My trousers are itching, and it
ain't a natural itch ... only Brikwars can scratch it, I daresay.

-s