Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
With all the traffic on this thread, I'm not sure everyone can keep up ;-)

Anyway, two things. First, I changed the city's name to 'Megopolous' within
the story line. Second - drum roll please - I'd like to introduce the very
first Hero...

Well, you'll just have to go and check it out,
http://home.earthlink.net/~joecomeau/.

I have to say, I definitely got a kick out of making the character, and then
seeing it up on the page.  Joe, it looks great!  And just because I know you
don't have nearly enough things to keep you occupied, I sent you two more this
morning to go on the page :P  Even though I can't use them all, feel free to
put them up and let others check them out.  Of course, this also means I have
some extras in case anybody wants to use one of them ...

Now, I know some people already have characters done that could show up on the
page as well (ahem JOSLIN).  So where are they all, people?

-s