Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:38:24 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:H2wqpF.LtD@lugnet.com...
<snip>

I have to say, I definitely got a kick out of making the character, and • then
seeing it up on the page.  Joe, it looks great!  And just because I know • you
don't have nearly enough things to keep you occupied, I sent you two more • this
morning to go on the page :P  Even though I can't use them all, feel free • to
put them up and let others check them out.  Of course, this also means I • have
some extras in case anybody wants to use one of them ...

They'll be up by the weekend...Of the three, I can't seem to determine which
I like the most. Of course, if you were to give IguanaMon something like a
paralyzing loogie that will half the target's movement (yes, an SP!), then
he would probably win out.

Now, I know some people already have characters done that could show up on • the
page as well (ahem JOSLIN).  So where are they all, people?

YEAH! What Shaun said.

- Joe