Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 02:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message
Would anyone be interested in coming over to build a city next weekend.  I
should have a good number of bricks that we can use and maybe more if
anyone has seen any of the new creator tubs for sale in the area.

I'd be up for this. The 12th is bad for me, but it looks like the 13th is
open. I *might* be able to do the 11th in the evening...I'll keep you
posted.

I have to be somewhere in the evening of the 13th, but that morning and the
12th is fine with me.  Also if we decide to postpone the game then we can do
the 19th or 20th instead.

To help us figure out how many buildings to build, I've created a concept
layout of Megolopous:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Megopolous/megapolous.gif

I've tried to work into this design empty sections of the train layout,
killing two birds with one stone.  The top edge is the row of false
buildings along the Access hole and section A2-B4 is the space next to Tom's
Main St.

To get this layout started we'll need a few things that I don't have:
9 Straight Roads
?? Black Tile for Sidewalks

Any volunteers?

Jonathan