Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
I got to thinking, and really, is there any question what sort of hero
Jonathan needs?  I'm thinking HoseMan, or HalonMan, or some other hero whose
primary talent is extinguishing the fires and flames that SCARE THE BEJEEZUS
OUT OF HIM.  I mean, hasn't Jonathan experienced horrifying and flagrant
deaths by fire in EVERY SINGLE GAME he's played in?  I mean, he should
really forego all real usefulness in his hero, just to ensure that he
doesn't get crisped.  I mean, the man is dry kindling, people.

Fire bad..  Hey maybe I should be the Frankenstein Monster.

Other ideas include:

RetardantMan
Asbesto The Great
CO2Man
Sprinkles
Smokey The Brikbear

and my personal favorite:

PULLTHEPINANDSWEEPSIDETOSIDEATTHEBASEOFTHEFIREMan.

Hey I was going to pick this one.  I figured my talent would be instant
teleportation allowing me to explode next to the person shooting me.

I'm still laughing.  Thank's Shaun.

Jonathan