Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 02:38:12 GMT

With all the traffic on this thread, I'm not sure everyone can keep up ;-)

Anyway, two things. First, I changed the city's name to 'Megopolous' within
the story line. Second - drum roll please - I'd like to introduce the very
first Hero...

Well, you'll just have to go and check it out,
http://home.earthlink.net/~joecomeau/.

- Joe

"Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Okay, talk is cheap and we've been talking about doing a BrikWars • Superhero
game for, oh I don't know, about a year. Well, it's time to take action!

Head over to http://home.earthlink.net/~joecomeau/ to get briefed. (It
should be fine for IE and Netscape browsers 4.0 and higher...I think).

All we need to do is settle on a date and place. I'll throw out Saturday,
October 19. I would suggest sooner, but the Topsfield Fair is going on
October 5 - 14.

- Joe