Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:39:41 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:H3EpBw.Dnp@lugnet.com...

Do we have a definite date set for this yet?  My trousers are itching, and • it
ain't a natural itch ... only Brikwars can scratch it, I daresay.

-s

New rule: Scratching the GM in any way results in instant death of your
hero.

Since no one has said they have a conflict with October 19, that's the date!
Also, Jonathan has, once again, graciously volunteered his place. As for the
time, 10:00am sounds good...it's probably going to take a while to set up as
always.

Speaking of which, is anyone building 'things' for the game...this is rather
important.

Lastly, an update on our wouldbe heroes:

Definites:
Shaun
Jonathan
Dave
Travis
Neil (Silverman)

Still waiting:
Eric J.
Jorge

Shaun's (and Travis') heroes were just telling me how lonely they are
hanging out on the Web site all by themselves. Do you want to give Dervish
some sort of social complex? IguanaMon already has one. And Muncho...well,
there's just no telling what Muncho is thinking - but in his heart, I know
he's just waiting for some company. How about it?

- Joe