Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
The want to, but we'll see:
Jorge
Eric J.

Finally made it...

Blok Murphy was a regular cop, committed to his job as no other police
officer in town. One day during a routine patrol, he got killed by a bunch
of creepy evil doers...

One big corporation was developing a secret law enforcement and military
project and needed a volunteer, a dead volunteer, and Murphy was perfect for
the job.

Introducing... BlockoCop. Part machine, part minifig and a complete super hero.

BlockoCop prime directives are:

    1.-Uphold the Law. Timmy is not protected by the Law, in fact the Law is
to kill him on sight.
    2.-Protect the Innocent. Timmy is not innocent, he is guilty of every
charge in the book.
    3.-Serve the Public Trust.
    4.-*** Confidential *** (I'll leave this one to Joe C.)

RamMan is not quite Timmy, so he escaped by a nanometer...

BlockoCop will never fire his weapon if an innocent might get hurt.
If an innocent bystander is in danger, Blockocop will do whatever it takes
to save him/her.
BlockoCop will always warn his foes to surrender before opening fire.
After capturing a bad guy he will make sure he knows his rights.

Sadly, he doesn't have any SP's but can calculate PI up to 3200 decimal
precision in the time he takes to draw his gun.

Here are the Stats:

     Armor: 2d10+1d6+5 AV
     Skill: 1d10+4 (+1Rng / -1CC)
     Power: 2
     Speed: 9"

Specialties:
     Visored Helmet
     Plate Armor
     Marksmanship
     Skilled
     Strong
     Thick Hide

Weapon:
     Siege Pistol with Hi-Pro Ammo
     UR 5
     Rng 15"
     Damage=1d6+1d10

Total Cost: 44 CP

Shawn, your attempt to break my camera was futile:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GreenAlien/BlockoCop/blockocop01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GreenAlien/BlockoCop/after.jpg

I've also added a Ldraw file for Joe:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GreenAlien/BlockoCop/blockocop.dat

I know is not a very original idea, but I was running out of time to come up
with something decent.

Speaking of original; I love the new look of http://www.brikwars.com

J.-