Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:32:21 GMT

Ram Man is now up! If there are any changes, just let me know.

- Joe

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Shaun's (and Travis') heroes were just telling me how lonely they are
hanging out on the Web site all by themselves.

Hearing the call of loneliness, a new hero comes to the rescue!

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/RamMan.jpg

<snip>