Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:

Since no one has said they have a conflict with October 19, that's the date!
Also, Jonathan has, once again, graciously volunteered his place. As for the
time, 10:00am sounds good...it's probably going to take a while to set up as
always.

Unforunately and predictably, it has come to my attention that I will be unable
to play on Saturday, the 19th.  I therefore wanted to solicit feedback on
whether another day around there might work for people as well:

- Sunday, the 20th
- Saturday, the 26th
- Sunday, the 27th

If people have already arranged their schedules and can't alter them, then I
guess I'll have to eat crow and play the part of the mysterious AbsenteeismMan.

Sorry about the monkeywrench, folks.  Do any of these days work for everybody
else?

-s