Subject:
Ordering stuff for Expanded Train Layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:32:42 GMT

I will be ordering the supplies to expand our layout as shown here...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Layout/GreenburgNov02/threeloop8d.gif

My plan is to order all the switches and straight track needed.  I will donate
the extra 16 curved pieces needed out of my collection as I have more curved
track than I need.

I am not planning on ordering the extra baseplates because my feeling is that
almost every uses a baseplate with their MOC's and at least Tom and I use our
own road plates as well.  If we unexpectadly turn up short at the show we can
either go to TRU and buy some or ask and see if people can bring more the next
day out of their collections.

To just get the track will be a little over $230 out of the coffers.

Fortunately LEGO has free shipping over $99 so if we think we need to order
move baseplates later we could.

If anyone thinks I am missing something let me know.

Eric K.