Re: Ordering stuff for Expanded Train Layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 03:08:58 GMT

This looks good to me!

- Joe

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
I will be ordering the supplies to expand our layout as shown here...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Layout/GreenburgNov02/threeloop8d.g
if

My plan is to order all the switches and straight track needed.  I will • donate
the extra 16 curved pieces needed out of my collection as I have more • curved
track than I need.

I am not planning on ordering the extra baseplates because my feeling is • that
almost every uses a baseplate with their MOC's and at least Tom and I use • our
own road plates as well.  If we unexpectadly turn up short at the show we • can
either go to TRU and buy some or ask and see if people can bring more the • next
day out of their collections.

To just get the track will be a little over $230 out of the coffers.

Fortunately LEGO has free shipping over $99 so if we think we need to • order
move baseplates later we could.

If anyone thinks I am missing something let me know.

Eric K.