Re: BrikWars Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Okay, talk is cheap and we've been talking about doing a BrikWars Superhero
game for, oh I don't know, about a year. Well, it's time to take action!

Count me in.  Can I be toga man?  The superhero who wears layout designs
around his midrift.  Wait I think Shaun has already taken that hero.

I got to thinking, and really, is there any question what sort of hero Jonathan
needs?  I'm thinking HoseMan, or HalonMan, or some other hero whose primary
talent is extinguishing the fires and flames that SCARE THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF
HIM.  I mean, hasn't Jonathan experienced horrifying and flagrant deaths by
fire in EVERY SINGLE GAME he's played in?  I mean, he should really forego all
real usefulness in his hero, just to ensure that he doesn't get crisped.  I
mean, the man is dry kindling, people.

Other ideas include:

RetardantMan
Asbesto The Great
CO2Man
Sprinkles
Smokey The Brikbear

and my personal favorite:

PULLTHEPINANDSWEEPSIDETOSIDEATTHEBASEOFTHEFIREMan.

-s