Re: mindstorm carpet racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Travis Kunce writes:
i want to bounce my carpet racer project off a few people in reletive
secret.  I'd love the help of  anyone that would like to kind of collaborate
on the track design, categories, and rules?  let me know.  Also I was
wandering if anyone knew someone from an out-of-state lug that might be into
consulting on the rules so that we could make it less biased if it ever
becomes a national event.

Well while I own an RCX I am not much of a mindstorms head.  I would suggest
contacting someone in RTLToronto for an impartial opinion because they have
done several Robotics challenges before.

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/

Eric Kingsley