 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13565
Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:33:33 GMT

e should take something like one RCX, three motors and then
triple or
quadruple the number to get a restriction.

Just weighed on my handy-dandy Philips Essence kitchen scale - One RCX
(1.5) with batteries and 3 standard RIS motors (no cables) is 376g.

I'm curious how that compares with others.

-Rob A>