 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13564
Re: wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:04:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Leonard Hoffman wrote:

(gets on knees)

Dear lord,

i know we dont talk lots, but if you are granting wishs today....

amen.

---------snip-----------

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12291

"...I'm tired of it. I have better things to do with
my time, frankly, than babysit a bunch of people who are trying to push
my buttons for their own amusement."

++Lar

--------------end--------------

-who thinks that many many people need thicker skins around here, not just
Larry...

Larry is incredibly thick skinned.  I go through almost nothing compared to what
he's gone through, and I've been very close to resigning my position at Lugnet
because of what I've gone through.  You don't even know all of the crap he's
gone through, as most of it is done via private email.  Private email, I should
add, that he doesn't post because it would be unethical to do so.

It is crass jokes like this and (SEARCH JLUG for 8880 contest - DELEATED DUE TO TOS VOILATION - CM)(1) , that are making Lugnet an un-fun place to be.

Bad form on both of you.

-Lenny

Lenny, (I think your an admin and) since YOU brought it up on LUGNET, I
get to comment on it here!!!

Simply put. this is NOT a joke.

I have a real prize, and a valid game.

Period.

you call it "bad form"

I call it censorship. (oops, thats not what it is called around lugnet)

Chris

TODD!!!  do you see whats happening around lugnet?  is this what you
~REALLY~ want?

1. I deleted the link on my own BEFORE anyone else asked;  cause I'm
sure EVERY word I post here from now on will be under the highest
scrutiny.