 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13560
Re: wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 04:26:09 GMT

(gets on knees)

Dear lord,

i know we dont talk lots, but if you are granting wishs today....

amen.

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12291

“...I’m tired of it. I have better things to do with my time, frankly, than babysit a bunch of people who are trying to push my buttons for their own amusement.”

++Lar

   -who thinks that many many people need thicker skins around here, not just Larry...

Larry is incredibly thick skinned. I go through almost nothing compared to what he’s gone through, and I’ve been very close to resigning my position at Lugnet because of what I’ve gone through. You don’t even know all of the crap he’s gone through, as most of it is done via private email. Private email, I should add, that he doesn’t post because it would be unethical to do so.

It is crass jokes like this and this, that are making Lugnet an un-fun place to be.

Bad form on both of you.

-Lenny