 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13502
Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:53:50 GMT

Hey guys,

Here's what we have on deck for 2005:

April - Unnamed Train Show.  Staging for NMRA, goal to have 80% of what we need
for NMRA for show at this display.  DaveK?  Janey? Comments on extended loop?

First of all.... do we know a date? (if I missed it, my apologies.)

Second of all, as for the extended loop, since it is not up to me at all, I'm
going to throw this back to Dave (with a big question mark...is it worth it, or
do you want to bother?) I had planned on talking to you about this at the dinner
after the event, as I didn't know you weren't going to attend.  Please email if
the previous plan stands. If I don't hear from you sometime this week, I will
assume you are dropping this idea totally, and I will stop working on it.

Thanks for a great day rtl.... block stacking was very interesting, enjoyed
myself and so did my (now corrupted) son.

Amazing bot Rob, outstanding and reliable performance!

Oh yeah, and great job on the bots Calum, Chris and Dave, NOT!!!!
(Wink, You knew I had to smack you at least once).

Janey "Red Brick"