 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13537
Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:44:18 GMT

I don't know, I've been trying to find the MIT contest webpages but I haven't
been able to turn them up.  I think there was a size and weight restriction in
the original contest.

Actually, come to think of it, all I remember was Alan Alda in the original
contest.

Calum

Found these:

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2001/2007-0516.html
http://www.pbs.org/saf/1208/segments/1208-3.htm
http://web.mit.edu/gpadilla/www/2.007/

No clear photos of the actual setup, but the prof in charge does mention Lego as
an inspiration.

-nk