 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13604
Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Did most people build a mockup of it for home testing?

I took a short section of 2x4 and drilled holes in it, and stuck in some short
pieces of dowel the same OD as the pipe we used for the real thing.  4 rungs I
think.  It was easy to mock up.

For the next one it'll be easy, because everyone just has a chunk of 2x4, and
that's it.  If you can build something that can go along that, you're laughing.
Anything else is virtualised into space, if you want to reach down to pull or
reach up to push (whatever we decide there) you just either assume its there and
use that same chunk to gauge the size, or you go all out and build yourself the
entire 8' tall structure and have a new Cat Condo in may.

http://members.aol.com/ajscatvet/cat_condo.jpg

    Iain