 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1208
Re: Track on the modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
As for Modules... I am attempting to build a Robot at the moment... And I
have not had the oppertunity to think to muck about my modules,

Jeff, OK, here's the scoop.   First, its good that you are working on a
ROBOT. we like this.  Second, forget all about trains.    See the light,
JOIN US.

Did I mention I was working on a robotic train..... Just kidding...

In fact To prove to you how fun it is to play with robots.  Just put any
old robot together and You'll be filled with joy and glee as you watch
it BEAT BRUCE's robot.

LOL .. I spent most of yesterday night assembling a bot.... it might not do
much but it looks cool...

I'll let you in on a secret.  any robot you build that can have a poky
thing about 10 studs high, and can poke a distance of about 15 studs
should ruin bruce's flimsy robot.

I'll just mount a Mallet to my robot... that will do the trick...

Jeff VW