 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1154
Re: Excited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:06:37 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

oops...sorry, I forgot all about that...well how's that going?
is it "hurry, hurry, cram, cram" ?

No, my room is such a mess, there is LEGO and crap and boxes and stuff all
over the floor, I can barely get to my bed. It's going to take me days to
clean this up and sort everything, and I can't get myself motivated to do
that. It's far easier to sit in front of the computer listening to good
music in dim light.

If you end up including that mass transit system (monorail) what ever...
(the parking complex/monorail station), you could call it
"Scarbrick"

I just dribbled strawberry applesauce in my keyboard when I read that. I've
got to stop reading your posts while eating breakfast. :)

Won 2 more auctions, Metro PD, and 7824 station (the one that you <Iain>
have...)

No way! You are on a roll. LOL!

I spent most of the evening with my little sister at my computer playing
"Rollercoaster Tycoon"... I made this steel roller coaster with 5 loop-2-
loops, and a dual rotating-upward corkscrew.  At the beginning of the
ride, I had to have a slight pause in the down slope because it was
causing too much g-force before the first loop, the enbanked curve and
dual loop-to-loops.
It was pretty amazing...I'll have to save it (probably one of my best
steel coasters, yet!)

Feel free to send me the track file. What style of coaster is it? RCT is
really neat in that all the rides/coaster styles are based entirely on
manufacturers in real life (including the crap ones). A lot of coaster
enthusiasts have taken to quoting the peeps when coming off rides:

"Vortex1 was great."

    Iain