 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1171
Re: Excited that yer excited!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

Tony Transcanner! Yes! That's what my Minifig will be called.

(he was absent from train1, as he's currently siting on top of my Monitor at
work, with a hat and wrench, fixing a to-scale M6-MX. Do I ever love M6's.
Mmm. Option MX. Sweeeeeet.)

I'll be looking for him, for sure!!

You know what's really freaking me out? When I went to Wonderland after
Train1, I was like "Why am I here, I want to be building modules".
Freakkkkkky. Well, then I rode Vortex, and it was like "ok, so this is the
world's best suspended." Go figure. Want Top Scan. *drool*

I guess you'll have to make some lego-scale models of some of your favorite
rides...add something interesting to future Train Events!

Yes! I forgot to add that when I was mentioning it. I'm thinking of doing 3
modules:

1) Cargo Freight Terminus (big gantry loader)

(the one <you> wrecked...) :)

2) Metro Park and Service Tower Clone with inherent Monorail Station

(sweet!!)

3) Industrialic Park, with model of Ventax, military-themed old-warehouse
dance club/rave, and the modular appartment building (which I think fits in
beautifully with the industrial theme...).

oh cool!!!

neptune research center...

GO FOR IT! That set, if I'm thinking of the right one, has some really wild
pieces... I'm thinking those big pannels would either make for one awesome
Paradisa mansion, or some sort of Cathedral...!

actually, it does have a "decent" looking crane, but it definitely looks
like a "futuristic" school house....don't think I'll bring that to any
shows, though!!!

I was thinking of doing four (4) modules:

module 1 - residential "subdivision"...4 houses
module 2 - commercial area...several shops, bank, etc.
module 3 - stadium area...might for more play than show...
module 4 - train yard / station

I look forward to seeing it! I bet you have some time now to do some
building (but aparently not enough to download AIM *poke and grin*) That
reminds me, one of the other buildings I want to do is a cheap-o type strip
mall with two or three shops. Maybe have a Skateboard/Bike shop, used sports
goods store... maybe I can rework those stupid life jacket pieces into
football shoulder pads? :)

I think I do have AIM...let me see...
I'll get back to you on that....

Benjamin Medinets