 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1175
Re: Excited that yer excited!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:53:17 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

I'll be looking for him, for sure!!

He'll be... well, no. I'm not going to give away where he'll be. :)

I guess you'll have to make some lego-scale models of some of your • favorite
rides...add something interesting to future Train Events!

Ben, you have *no* idea. Some of the rides out there now... Last night, I
had the most *UNBELIVEABLE* ride on Shockwave. Holey CRAP. No words can
describe it. I don't remember what it was doing to me. I lost all sense of
direction / consciousness after the first HALF REVOLUTION, when we were at
the top... I got hurled right past the Fly, over the top, and got thrust
VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE GROUND. Explatives ensued. TOTALLY INTO IT.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!! NEED TOP SCAN IN BACK YARD NOW.
It's such a crapshoot though - I've had absolutely horrid rides on it too
that emmulate siting in a rocking chair.

When I got home, I did one of my monthly-checkups to see what's going on
overseas. I came across this little gem:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/kermis-wereld/reportage/misere/misere.html

World's first and only "Misere" by Teproyel. I am MOANING. It's like a
Waagner-Biro Magic Arms minus an axis. But Magic Arms is the devil anyway.
This just SCREAMS "Technic Turntable" to me.

I think I do have AIM...let me see...
I'll get back to you on that....

You know my S/N :)

    Iain