 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1147
1146  |  1148
Subject:
Excited that yer excited!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 04:02:07 GMT

Hey Tony.... :) ... err I mean Iain...

into two different subjects...

anyways...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Haha, I just spent ~$200 CDN on bulk bricks/windows/trees etc. for my
Modules for train events.

Cool...now your getting into the swing of things...I guess you'll have to
hold off in going to a couple amusement parks for a couple days... :)

I'll have enough bricks to complete a model of the
building in which I work (ventax), as well as the dance club that was absent
from train1. I'm hoping I have enough parts to do the vertical parking
garage concept which I'd like to base loosley on the Metro Park and Service
Tower (only this one would be much larger).

That is sweet...is it going to have the monorail station attatched?

Tonight I've completed two cars of my four-car self-powered tilting
trainset, called "uave" (in black/green/grey livelry), and a few nights ago
I got the first set of blocks done for the modular appartment building
(inspired by Moshe Safdie's Habitat at Expo67).

Nice...I just got a neptune research center...if it is missing "key"
pieces, I might be tempted to build a futuristic "appartment" building
myself...(I am planning on using it as a "high school/alpha team base".

I'm working on using WAV2RCX to put the horn of an InterCity 225 -_ horn onto
the brick so that I can set it up as a trackside beacon (when the train flies past, it'll do the -_, and concequently, I shall perish with deilght).

Doubly Cool...and I thought that the control switch-thingy in 7722 (the
one Jeff VW brought - that was half-broken - was neat!!  This should be
very cool, or very annoying depending on the perspective.

I might bring my flea market rtl 8 (its about half done at the moment)
I might just bring it as a "work-in-progress".  Its been a while since
I just sat down and designed things, much less had them turn out looking
anything good.

I'll let you be the judge of things.

Peace Out, and LEGO (play well)

Benjamin Medinets