 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1161
Re: Excited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:56:50 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

Iain

:/

I just cant say how sad this makes me.

:(

See, this makes me mad. Now I feel guilty as hell for not building
something, and now I'm going to end up spenidng my weekend building
something for all the wrong reasons.

It shouldn't be like this. :(

    Iain