 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1187
Re: Track on the modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:57:45 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

-the corners are gonna be trouble.

Not if we use PNLTC specs ;)

They're still trouble on the inner corners as JeffVW has pointed out.

No, run the two tracks close to the outer edge. 8 studs on centre, then
another 12. (I think that's how they do it)

    Iain