 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1194
Re: Track on the modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:20:19 GMT

As for Modules... I am attempting to build a Robot at the moment... And I
have not had the oppertunity to think to muck about my modules,

Jeff, OK, here's the scoop.   First, its good that you are working on a
ROBOT. we like this.  Second, forget all about trains.    See the light,
JOIN US.

In fact To prove to you how fun it is to play with robots.  Just put any
old robot together and You'll be filled with joy and glee as you watch
it BEAT BRUCE's robot.

I'll let you in on a secret.  any robot you build that can have a poky
thing about 10 studs high, and can poke a distance of about 15 studs
should ruin bruce's flimsy robot.

By now, Bruce should be so mad that he just might get off his butt and
subscribe to LUGNET so he can retaliate.

:)

HI BRUCE

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @