 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1188
Re: Track on the modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:59:41 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

I don't see why we don't use the PNLTC specs - Geometrically they operate
nicely. It would be foolish to try and run the track according to road
plates, anyway - the spacing would be all over the place. It makes far • more
sense to use one strip of 3 32x32 plates along the leading edge of the
module for the track, then use the remaining 6 sectors for road plates. • That
is more realistic, anyway.

Are you building me the three extra modules I now need? :)

I really don't think that's the issue - It's not my fault you went ahead and
built your modules before we had all agreed as a majority on how we'd like
to place the track.

(why would you need 3 extra modules?)

    Iain