 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1153
Re: Excited that yer excited!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message

I want Martin to do a model of the Metro and build in the three tones that
the drives make when the train starts up. :)

   Iain

I will try to do the sound with code pilot. be back when it will work. for the
metro itself, that is another story. other priority.

Martin

Hey guy, bad news, code pilot sound is not fit for that job. But I think that
RCX can make sound, Am I correct? if so how. By the way this look like a
challenge for me, doing a running metro with RCX, it will be my first project
with RCX.

look like this train1 event have done some mixing in our head, bring robot guy
to train and train guy to automation. :-)

Martin