 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1159
Re: Excited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:06:56 GMT

The best part about all this is that I have no desire to build a robot right
now :) I'm so hardcore-pro train now. A co worker of mine, Mihn, has
actually taken to calling me "Mr Sub"

Iain

:/

I just cant say how sad this makes me.