 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1158
Re: robot stress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:02:10 GMT

p.s. dinner is the day before the event, is ok?

Actually, I was thinking of once again postponing the dinner to the week
AFTER the Robot games.

My take is that most people could better use the time to work on robots.

And by people I really mean, Me, and Rob, Bruce, and You.   It looks
like not to many people will be entering a robot.  If they are, its a
secret.  just like normal.  Then, we'll show up that day and magically
people I've never seen will show up with a bot and tell me how they read
this NG all the time.  (but I digress)

BUT as always, it's what the group would want.  So if I see some sort of
resounding lets have the dinner as per normal then that's what we'll do.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm