 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1165
Re: Excited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 14:23:58 GMT

Now I feel guilty as hell for not building
something

Iain,

I know we've already spoken on this topic.  But for the group, I thought

I'd make a statement.

-------------- open letter ----------------------------

It has never been the intention of either myself, OR RTLToronto, to
force people into doing things that was not fun.

I can't make it any more plain.

If either now or in the future,  ANYONE is not enjoying an event in any
way, then by all means, feel free to excuse yourself.  Their will be no
guilt, or shame.

The events that Calum and I put together are solely for the amusement of

like minded peoples.   This is something we should do TO GET AWAY FROM
the  pressures of life, mortgages, bills, partners, work, boss', or
whatever;  NOT to contribute to those same stress'.

I'd just like to apologize if I made you feel guilty.  And I'd still
want to see you at the next event with or without a robot.

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @