 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1146
Re: Excited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

The best part about all this is that I have no desire to build a robot right
now :) I'm so hardcore-pro train now. A co worker of mine, Mihn, has
actually taken to calling me "Mr Sub" (re: subway). That's scary. :)

   Iain

No robot eh?

Chris and the gang won't be too happy....look at how "train-happy" Dave
is (now), and he still is bringing something (I hope) to rtl 8.
Ooops...I am not bringing anything robot related....
So, if you aren't bringing a robot, are you bringing anything else noteworthy?
I think I will bring my new Firetruck moc, and possibly my second copy
of Evacuation Team in case someone wants to trade.

....are you going to hook your buildings up to Saraville, or go solo?

Benjamin Medinets