 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1181
Re: Track on the modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 01:53:05 GMT

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

<snip>

As for Modules... I am attempting to build a Robot at the moment... And I
have not had the oppertunity to think to muck about my modules, or how to
move the round house to a set of modules. I will need to create some • corners
for my home.. but my first thought is how to do an inner track design • where
does the
more Specifically, how do we put a curved track section along the inner • edge
see: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=47835 for an example

Jeff

You know, it's the subtle things that kill me. Yet *AGAIN* I find food
coating my keyboard/hands. Jeff, that's hilarious :)

    Iain