 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1209
Re: My Train2 Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:49:13 GMT

After the robotics event, I wonder what Jeff has in Mind....
(to Jeff) "Are you bringing an upgraded city / airport along with your super
cool round house to Train 2"

What to build what to build.... I have no Idea.....

I think my first project will be transfering the turntable to a module with
a sunken area.... next re-working the rectulangular house into a round
one... after that... who knows.... probably a place for my clock
tower/church ....

and MagNo world: a world where trains just don't exist :)

jeff