 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1197
Re: My Train2 Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:40:10 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Hi folks,

Here's what I'm going to be bringing to train2:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train2layout.jpg

Note that while the ends are spaced to the PNLTC spec, the lengths are
off.

That's because you didn't follow specs on your end module, and you've also
pre-defined the width of our layout now. :)

    Iain