 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1204
Re: My Train2 Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

are we also having another line, as shown in Calums, run through our layouts?
my little vote is to have only the outside edge as a continous run because
having a track 'cut thru' the center of my layout would make my switching
yard verrry tiny.

The impression I got from Iain and JeffVW on group was that there was a
desire to run two rings, which I think is pretty nice too-it lets you have
two operators on a main line.    The problem is where.  The outer line yes,
everyone agrees on that, but the second line has to be at minimum the third
position to get the minimum radius.  Play around with TD a little, that's
the conclusion I came to.

Calum