 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10471
10470  |  10472
Subject:
ATTENTION CALUM TSANG & CHRIS MAGNO (was Re: Starting C4 Games)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:39:41 GMT

This is on the verge of becoming yet another annoying "late breaking rule
change".  I personally don't care what I have to code in order to make my bot
play nicely, but I DON'T want to have to re-code it at the 11th hour when there
will certainly be other issues to deal with.  And yes, I consider 2 weeks before
game day as "11th hour".

So what's it going to be, oh mighty rtlMasters?  Call a vote, flip a coin, be a
dink and choose something that favours your own robot... whatever you do, just
make a decision and FINALIZE IT!

IMHO, Derek's proposal (although sound) may add another layer of complexity that
people will have to deal with and potentially mess up.

Mario