 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10480
Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:42:24 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:45:25PM +0000, Mario DeFacendis wrote:
Ok, time to be a wiseguy dink: The rules say red goes first. If we
adopt the Derek proposal, I guess that means your chip hopper has to
hold both colours and you need to play red if your first, black if
your second? That's a significant requirement that I bet no one has
considered in their design. I could have kick into full blown dink
mode and not mention this until game day... but I'm not a dink.

Wouldn't the coin get tossed, the players selected, and then the bots
get loaded with the appropriate colors?

I don't get it, I think?

no you get it, mario is just a bit thick.

mario, you listen, I'll talk:

I take a canadian coin, (a loonie)

http://www.mainstreetnorth.com/loonie.jpg

and it will be "tossed"

someone will be declared first.....

each player will be asked if they are ready.

between the "call" and "yes i am ready" you'd better be stacking chips....

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com

--
Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of