 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10479
Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:52:26 GMT

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:45:25PM +0000, Mario DeFacendis wrote:
Ok, time to be a wiseguy dink: The rules say red goes first. If we
adopt the Derek proposal, I guess that means your chip hopper has to
hold both colours and you need to play red if your first, black if
your second? That's a significant requirement that I bet no one has
considered in their design. I could have kick into full blown dink
mode and not mention this until game day... but I'm not a dink.

Wouldn't the coin get tossed, the players selected, and then the bots
get loaded with the appropriate colors?

I don't get it, I think?

--
Dan Boger