 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10500
Re: Attention guys...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:58:18 GMT

does no one read my POSTS!!!

pant, pant, pant, pant...

Put your "pants" back on and relax, man... it's not that no one reads your
posts, it's that it's difficult to type responses while laughing that hard.

Hope that helps.