 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10521
Re: Attention guys...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
I guess that's with out bounce. I have yet to smack that birdie longer then 500
but it's doable - I'm told.

Update: 574,9 (with bounce)

My personal best: 576.3 (with a few bounces)

It seems like the laws of projectile motion do not
apply to penguidynamics :)

Just whacked the bird a whopping 587.1 with several bounces...  always hated
that Chilly Willy.

Now quick, someone find "smack the Americn Idol contestant", because I can feel
a 700 brewing.

-Nick