 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10495
Re: Attention guys...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:20:55 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

...oh wait, so, how are we going to weight ties, wins, first starts, second
starts etc?

Calum

ARGH!!!!

does no one read my POSTS!!!

pant, pant, pant, pant...

oh, hello Mr. Wall,  Mr Desk.  How are you?  I know its been some time since last we
spoke, but I thought we could chat ONCE AGAIN about c$ and ties.

you remember.  when I spoke about how a tie is still a loss for the first guy in the
FIRST round playoff's

BUT in the FINAL FOUR, a tie is a real tie... cause that means that all software is
equal.

but than again, your an inanimate WALL and DESK!!! you never listen!!

PANT, PANT, pant, pant...

I hate this friken group!

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.