 Off-Topic / Fun / 4811
Re: Yet more Anime News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 05:10:30 GMT

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:43:18 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

I saw it three times, at three different theatres.  :)  The first time was a
week before the premier at a special screening at the Freer Gallery here in DC.
I was the first person in line.  :)  Then I saw it next two theatres that got
it in the area.  :)

Jeff

Lucky.  I was waiting to see ads for it on tv (yeah, I know, silly me,
an ad for a REAL movie, in america, yeah, right).  Anyway, I got bored
and checked nausicaa.net just out of curiosity and said "oh no!" and
went and saw it asap.  Kinda how I stumbled across the Steve Vai/Mike
Keneally concert.