 Off-Topic / Fun / 4978
Re: Videogames (Was: Final Fantasy: The Movie website updated again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:51:01 GMT

Jeff,

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Cool!  I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to pick up FM3, though... • :(

I am sure it will be around for a while, though. I saw Square is really
downloading the games this year, and others, I think Sony endeavor looks
really good as well. (Legend of Dragoon)

Yes, Dragoon has some amazing FMV...  I knew there was a game I forgot to
pre-order...  :)

I am looking forward to this one, just have to convince Dave he wants it
too!

It eventually does, somehow. Fei's mother or something?

Well, um, I hate to give away plot ('specially when I haven't gotten to • that
part yet...), so I'll put it at the bottom of the message.

That's alright, I saw the ending already. : )

Also, did the clip you see have sound?  I love the song played during the
intro.  Now I just have to decide which CD I want to get first, the • Xenogears
OST or the arranged album, Creid.  *Sigh*  Decisions, decisions...  ;)

Yes, sir! Dave got the soundtrack, it is really nice. The OST, BTW!

Hey now! ; )

Hey, *I'm* not the one who made the game.  I just play it.  ;)

Heh heh. Indeed.

Yeah, I usually have as well. I found the LUGNET community pretty good,
however.

True.  Lending stuff just makes me nervous.  ;)

Well, just a suggestion if you want to borrow a couple of games.  I have all
the ones I want to play, anyway! : )

Just a suggestion after not having sleep, I am not out of those
woods yet, but I got around 5 hours this morning, so it is a little • better.
being at work from 7:30Am to 3:30 AM is never fun!

Ouch!  I can't get up in the morning unless I've had around six hours • sleep...
:)  (well, I can do it occasionally, like if I have to take my mother to • the
airport or something.  ;) )

Oh, I would be dead by now! I usually get around 6, but my workload, and
trying to get my new endeavor off the ground has it around 4. Talk about
zombie time! (No, don't shoot me!)

P.S. You'll love the scene when Fei goes to Elly's house. I saw that one,
and almost died laughing. It is near the end of the game.

Yup, that was great.  I got there this morning.  :)  It really isn't near • the
end.  I play slowly, so I've racked up abput 50 hours so far, and I'm • still on
the first CD!!  :)  Looks like I'm in for a lot more fun!  Off coarse(1), • I'll
have to replay it just so I can get all the goodies I've missed (like • having
Lucca from Chrono Trigger explain save points :) )

Huh, I thought it was. I am looking forward to playing it soon.

Hopefully this is enough space.  :)
I *think* the purple-haired woman is half of Elly's persona.  There is an
incarnation of her in the current time (the ship crashed over 4000 years • ago,
game time) named Miang.

After conferring with Dave, he said that the purple haired lady is Mother,
as in mother of civilization. I think you should hit that point soon.

Scott